Smoke scare at care home

fire brigade
Photo credit: Studio040

Several of the Hoevenakkers care complex’s elderly residents were evacuated yesterday.

People noticed a lot of smoke on the top floor of this retirement home in Waalre on Tuesday at around noon. The home called the fire brigade. Fortunately, there was no fire, just a pan that had been left on the stove for too long.

Nevertheless, the first-floor residents had to leave their homes for some time.

Source: Studio040

Translator: Bob

Editor: Melinda Walraven

Advertisement

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here