Electric bike’s battery catches fire

Photo Credit: Eindhoven News Media Library/Studio040

In Best, an electric bicycle’s battery caught fire.

The bike was parked in a bicycle shop on Bosseweg. When the employees saw the fire, they took the battery outside. The Fire Department was called to the scene.

They submerged the battery in a container of water. After being inspected, the battery was extinguished well and the Fire Department left.

Source: www.studio040.nl

Translated by: Bob


Your advertisement here.
Previous articleStripped-down V&D building ready for new ‘coat’
Next articleCultural sector in dire straits

No posts to display


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here