- This event has passed.
Plastics Fair: Sustainability & Recycling, Smart Production & Digitalization, Reshoring & Buying, Innovation & Knowledge.
September 15, 2022 @ 09:30 - 17:00
An event every day that begins at 09:30, repeating until September 15, 2022
Plastics Fair 2022 focuses on innovations, solutions and challenges related to sustainability
The ambitions of the Dutch government are clear: 50% less raw material consumption by 2030 and fully circular by 2050. At the same time, society is calling for more sustainable plastic use. To achieve this, the plastics and rubber industry is continuously working on making both its products and the entire process around them more sustainable: from purchasing, design and production to waste processing. As the annual meeting point for the entire plastics and rubber chain, the 23rd edition of the Kunststoffenbeurs on 14 and 15 September in the Brabanthallen is the place where a sustainable future with plastic and rubber is central. The goal: together on the road to Future Proof Plastics.
Nieuw: Live Stage Plastics Arena
For the first time there is also a Live Stage Plastic Arena at the Kunststoffenbeurs. This is an open stage on the exhibition floor. Top players from the plastics and rubber industry share their vision on current themes in 10-minute interviews. The following speakers are on stage:ice
- Harry van Aken – In Actie Media
- Esther Zondervan – van Beuken – Nationaal Platform Plastics Recycling / Circulaire Plastics NL
- Gijs Langeveld – Polymer Science Park
- Jan Willem Wieringa – Desch Plantpak
- Harold de Graaf – NRK
- Rob Daniels – Packaging Partners
- Jan Willem Slijkoord – Bywyd
- Jacqueline Vaessen – Topsector Chemie / Chemistry NL
- Harm van de Braak – Energy-Check
- Barend Blom – Mikrocentrum