- This event has passed.
Heempark guided walk
September 12, 2021 @ 09:00 - 11:00Euro15
The beautiful Heempark ‘Frater Simon Deltour’ is a small nature reserve with diverse habitats and small-scale landscapes.
Possibly Eindhoven’s best kept natural secret!
It is managed purposely for nature conservation purposes by a team of motivated volunteers and a safe haven for many species of wild animals and plants in the city.
Wild Eindhoven arranged an English-spoken guided visit to the Heempark by a member of their working group, who will help us uncover its hidden natural treasures and tell us about their nature conservation work.
We will see the last of summer’s wild flowers and insects, and keep our eyes open for wild birds, early mushrooms and much more. An opportunity not to be missed!
– The Heempark is located right next to the Genneper Watermill (next to the Dommel river, in the Genneperweg).
– The guided walk through the Heempark starts at 9h, so let’s try meeting at 8:50.
– The walk is limited to 10 persons (and subject to on the government regulations at that time).
– The registration price (15€) includes a donation to support their amazing nature conservation actions.
– The registration payment can be made via this secure link:
– Bring comfortable walking shoes and, if you have, binoculars and/or photo camera (not mandatory).
Looking forward to meeting you there!
Let’s explore the city’s nature!