- This event has passed.
Free A2 level Dutch language practice group
March 7, 2018 @ 19:00 - 20:00Free
New in NL is a program for the empowerment of newcomers. Its purpose is to enable you to achieve a good command of the Dutch language and awareness of the possibilities that your new environment offers. Their language and empowerment coaching program offers a unique formula for a successful start in the Netherlands.
Want to experiment with the Dutch language in conversation? Join the A2 level Voorleesavond! An informal social event to read short Dutch texts together and start a conversation. Meetings take place every Wednesday in March.
What can you expect?
- Listen to a text being read to you from fiction or non-fiction Dutch books
- Take over reading a bit of text to practice reading and pronunciation
- Learn new words and phrases
- Practice conversation based on the text provided by New in NL.
- Small group (max 8 people)
- Coffee or tea
All texts are tailored for A2 Level.
One of the texts will be Dutch literature/fiction. Another text will be focused on Dutch culture or society/non-fiction. All texts and exercise materials are provided by New in NL.
No exercise books, no exams. Simply play with the language and have a good time. Don’t hesitate and sign up!
- This event has limited seating. If you have to cancel, please do so at least 24 hours in advance by sending a message to email@example.com.
- The Voorlesavond is a free event. If you want to support us: share the event with other newcomers or pay what you want!