Fire at Vonderhof care home

A fire at the Vonderhof nursing home last night left one resident injured.

The resident was examined by paramedics at the scene and treated for smoke inhalation, but did not require hospital treatment.

The fire, which originated in a second-floor apartment, was caused by a power tool short-circuit.

There have been four fires in Eindhoven nursing homes over the past year.

Source: Studio040
Translation: Nicola Wood

Your advertisement here.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here