- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurship weeks by ICW: free online sessions about entrepreneurship
May 11, 2020 @ 20:00 - 21:30
An event every day that begins at 20:00, repeating until May 28, 2020
International Creative Women offers a series of free online sessions about entrepreneurship. The sessions are open to everybody and for all countries. The purpose of the “Entrepreneurship weeks” program is to share knowledge and best practices around this topic. In this version, ICW will have a couple of TED speakers, specialists in Entrepreneurship, marketing, and business, positive mindset…etc
The sessions are published here: https://www.
Registrations are free and they are through the ICW website. The registered people will receive an email with all the links to participate in all the sessions.
Here the list of sessions and speakers:
- May 11. Using Visuals at Work – Piyeush Modi
- May 12 . Success Mindset for Creative Entrepreneurs by Nilufar Bulut
- May 13. Immigrants and entrepreneurship by Irma Rodriguez
- May 14. Learning and unlearning in a changing world by Rachel Arts
- May 18. Alexandra Auer
- May 19. A start in marketing communications – how do you set up a marcom plan? By Mascha Prins
- May 20. Business Model Ideation by Marielle Obels
- May 21: Entrepreneurship & innovation: Arthur Tolsma
- May 26: The congruent business owner by Laura Curta
- May 22. Funnel Strategy Behind Facebook Ads. Piyuesh Modi
- May 25 Why Social Media is important for businesses. Ibrar Hussain
- May 27. Pitching like Obama. Martinique Visser.
- May 28. SEO Fundamentals for Small Business. Aoife McIlraith