- This event has passed.
June 15, 2019 @ 10:30 - 16:00Free
It is Dag van de Bouw (literally translated Day of the Construction) and several building projects in the city open their construction sites to give you a “behind the scenes” view.
You can go to:
- Fellenoord 15 (entrance at the Vincent van de Heuvellaan), the former building of the Rabobank across the bus station. The construction site is open from 10:00 till 14:00. You can get to know more about the project, there will be activities for the kids and the building has a great view over Eindhoven. Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/359949901317565/
- DOK040, Kanaaldijk Zuid. The construction site is open from 10:00 till 16:00. Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2424918004195437/
- Plan Celsius Snellius, Edisonstraat 13. The construction site is open from 10:00 till 16:00. More info: https://www.debouwmaakthet.nl/project-detail/440/nieuwbouw-plan-celsius-snellius-eindhoven
- The new tunnel under the Montgomerylaan, crossing Montgomerylaan De Ring. You can visit the project information center, have a look at the tunnel and there is something to do for the kids. The construction site is open from 10:00 till 16:00. More info: https://www.debouwmaakthet.nl/project-detail/442/aanleg-hov2-eindhoven
- The new apartments at the Bilderdijklaan, Bilderdijk Living. The construction site is open from 10:00 till 14:00. More info: https://www.debouwmaakthet.nl/project-detail/474/nieuwbouw-bilderdijk-living-eindhoven