Fire in house Pastoriestraat

Tonight in a house on the Pastoriestraat in Woensel a fire has raged inside. No one was hurt and the fire was quickly extinguish by the Fire Department.

The small fire originated in the bedroom, with the bed being on fire. How that could happen is not yet clear.

At the time of the fire, there was no one present in the room. The occupant of the house was checked by paramedics but did not have go to the hospital.

Source: www.studio040.nl
Translation: Peter Marijnissen

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *