A building on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven was vacated on Tuesday evening after a leak of hazardous substances in a laboratory.
It is a collective building with dozens of companies. Approximately thirty employees had to leave the building at the request of the fire brigade. One employee had become ill and was checked by ambulance employees. She suffered from irritated airways and mucous membranes, but did not have to be taken to the hospital.
The fire department has ventilated the building. The substance was released by an overheated oven. Printed circuit boards are baked in the oven. By removing power from the oven, the oven could cool down.