Residential centre fire causes panic

There was panic at a residential centre in Waalre yesterday (Friday) morning after a fire broke out. Nobody was injured.

The fire alarm rang out over the entire building after a resident left a pan on the heat. Residents hurried out of the building, and some were standing alone in only their shirts.

The fire brigade and police arrived and knocked on all of the windows and doors to check if any residents were still inside. It was an unclear situation that caused some panic.

In the end, only the man whose pan was left standing on the heat received medical attention. He was checked over in the ambulance, but it was not necessary to take him to the hospital. All residents have since returned to the centre.



Translator: Rachael

Editor: Melinda

Your advertisement here.
Previous articleDog show club outraged over molesting of dogs
Next articlePetition to protect animals

No posts to display


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here