Fire department called to barbecue in shed

On Saturday evening, the fire department received a call about smoke billowing from a shed in Frambozen Street in Eindhoven.

Residents saw smoke coming from the shed. They then called emergency services. The police were first on the scene and jumped over the fence.

What they did not find was a fire – just a surprised resident, standing in the shed, having a barbeque. There was no emergency, merely someone who was poorly-informed as to how to safely barbeque.

The fire department gave the man a warning and moved the barbecue out of the building. This was done for the resident’s safety as well as his health. It was also to prevent the shed from actually setting alight.

The man was able to laugh at the situation despite the trouble it caused. He continued his barbecue.


Translator: Melinda

Your advertisement here.
Previous articleDriver caught doing 200 km/h+
Next articleDepay proud godfather of son PSV player Arias

No posts to display


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here