Frying pan fire on Bokrijkstraat

Emergency services were called to Eindhoven’s Bokrijkstraat on Wednesday night after a fire broke out in a top floor apartment.

The blaze is believed to have been caused by an unattended frying pan. Residents fled the building while two fire engines brought the fire under control.

No injuries were reported.


Source: Studio040
Translation: Nicola Wood

Your advertisement here.
Previous articleBlue Collar Hotel to open new grill restaurant
Next article‘Revolutionary’ Circular Economics Startup

No posts to display


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here