Tapas bar Si Senor evacuated after fire

The tapas bar Si Senor at the Dommelstraat was evacuated last night, because a fire had broken out in the kitchen.

A frying pan had probably caught fire around 19:00. All guests had to leave the restaurant, which remained closed for the remainder of the evening.

The fire department quickly extinguished the small fire and then aired the property to get rid of the smoke. Nobody was injured, but there is quite a lot of damage to the property.

Your advertisement here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here