Alarm goes off twice at Café Centraal

There was a fire in Café Centraal at the Markt yesterday morning, caused by an overheated compressor that caught fire in the basement. Nobody got hurt.

In the afternoon, the alarm went off again. This time, it was a leaking CO2 cylinder. Everything has been fixed and Café Centraal will open its doors again as soon as possible.

Your advertisement here.
Previous articleSurvey regarding security
Next articleCars ablaze in Eindhoven

No posts to display


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here