The Brabantsedag (Brabant Day) is a unique concept parade in Brabant, the Netherlands, every year on the last Sunday of August.
This theatrical parade through the streets of the village Heeze brings history to life in a contemporary way. The parade is unique in its kind and innovative every year. You can find more information at https://www.brabantsedag.nl
WIN FREE TICKETS* to the Brabantsedag by answering the five questions below correctly:
Eindhoven News is happy to gift ten winners with tickets to Brabantsedag. Every winner receives 2 free entry tickets to Brabantsedag. All winners will receive the tickets digitally.
1. In what year did the first edition of the Brabantsedag take place?
2. How many building groups participate in the parade?
3. Each year the parade has its own historical theme. This year it’s “With verve”, which refers to paint, painting, (famous) painters, etc.
What was the theme of the 59th edition?
4. What is the name of a series of memorial stones, with all the winners of the Brabantsedag, along the main road in Heeze?
5. How many inhabitants of Heeze spend months building the floats?
Please email the answers to email@example.com before 25 August to win free tickets. Every winner gets two entry tickets. All winners will receive the tickets digitally.
Your advertisement here.