Some 615 thousand kilos of clothing were donated last year

Eindhoven residents donated some 615,000 kilos of clothing to charity last year.

This information comes from the Humana organization which collects clothing.

These clothes are to be used by Humana in development projects in Angola, The Democratic Republic of Congo and Malawi. Most of the clothing (about 80%) will be used to wear and the rest (about 20%) will be used as material for creating new products.

According to Humana, we tend to throw away approximately two thirds of our old clothing.

Your advertisement here.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here