Now the weather is ideal for some outdoor swimming. You can find man-made pools or natural waters in the neighbourhood of Eindhoven.
For a couple of hours or to spend the day on the ‘beach’. Sometimes with facilities like a playground, showers and food, sometimes just the water.
Here you can find an overview but do check their websites for the latest information:
- Eindhoven-east, IJzeren Man (Iron Man), lake with beaches, 0-3 years free, 4+ € 4,00
- Eindhoven-north, Ir. Ottenbad in- and outdoor swimming pool, 0-3 years € 3,-, 4+ € 6,00
- Best, Aquabest, large lake in Best, north of Eindhoven, 0-2 free, 3+ € 5,00
- Veldhoven, Witven, lake with beaches and shady grassy areas, 0-2 free, 3-12 years € 4,50, 13+ € 5,00
- Eersel, E3-strand a large recreational lake in , 0-3 free, 3+ € 5,00
- Nuenen, Laco strandbad this natural pool is located in the woods, terrace, large lawn, naturist beach, miniature golf, canoe hire and ample free parking. Entry 0-1 free, 1+ € 6,20
- Geldrop, Laco swimming pool, outside pool, Entry 0-1 free, 1+ € 6,20
- Hapert, Landal Het Vennenbos, holiday park with indoor (if you prefer to be out of the sun) swimming pool, also possible to visit if you’re not staying in the park, prices vary.