- This event has passed.
Dutch Happiness Week
March 19, 2018 @ 09:00 - March 26, 2018 @ 20:30
Join the movement for a happier world. Happy people are better employees and better citizens. They are more active, more creative, less susceptible to illness, more energetic and participate more actively than unhappy people. Happiness is important in both the social and economic areas of our lives. It is therefore no wonder that the United Nations has declared the 20th of March the International Day of Happiness.
The full program for the Dutch Happiness week is online now. The parts of the agenda that are suitable for internationals consist of the following:
- A daily Happiness lunch at The Colour Kitchen at the High Tech Campus;
- English language ‘Art & Bite Night’ at the Inkijkmuseum on Tuesday 20th of March;
- Catching Cultures Orchestra (Arabic & Western music) event in Centre of the Arts on Wednesday afternoon, 21st of March;
- Bare foot dance party ‘Nataraj’ at Pop Ei on Friday night, 23rd of March;
- Bollywood Night at the Hight Tech Campus on Friday night, t23rd of March;
Additionally, language should not be an issue during the events that are listed in green on the program or at playground De Splinter.