A weekend full of folk music in different places in Eindhoven.
Saturday: picnic in the Philips de Jongh Park. Bring your lawn chair, picnic rug, barbecue and good sense of humour along and enjoy the beauty of the park, nice people and acoustic music – do you play an instrument? Take it to the park and play along!
Sunday: performances around the Wilhelmina Square. And at café Wilhelmina will play:
– The Folkaholics – Irish / Scottish / Celtic party music
– Busy Lizzie – Balfolk with a touch of Balkan Dutch soil
– Market Merchant – Acoustic pop, rock and folk.
– Sophie Cavez – Trekzak Phenomenon from Belgium.
– Vandiekomsa – Brabant folk with beautiful melodies and lyrics.
August 10 Philips de Jongh Park from 12.00
August 11 Wilhelminaplein from 14.00